The online course is designed for beginners, start from the beginning and continue your learning. It offers a clear and complete grammatical base adding exercises that cover the 4 basic language skills.
Online Spanish Course offers a personal contact with your teacher via Skype, it is a simple application that allows text, voice and video communications through Internet.
You don’t need to know much about computers or technical things to use our online learning environment.
Spanish Learning Program uses an interactive and lively method of teaching based on learning through practice. We provide students different Spanish levels to meet the individual needs of each student. We focus on reading, writing, speaking and listening – the four foundational skills of Spanish language learning.
The distance, place or time doesn´t matter anymore. With our Online Spanish Course you can learn Spanish easily, or you can practice it by setting your own pace and progress.
All students start speaking Spanish from the very first day their Online Spanish course starts.
What do you need ?
How does it work ?
1. Please send us a email (firstname.lastname@example.org)or fill in the form below to ask any questions about spanish lessons via skype.
2. Before having the trial class (without cost) or start with the regular classes, we check that everything is working on the technical side, have a chat about your needs and we organize a flexible schedule that suits you best.
3. Take a trial class (not necessary)
4. Right, you’re all set, let`s start with online classes …
Start date You choose! You can start your course on whichever day and date is most convenient for you. We are open all year, including weekends and holidays.
Number of students We recommend that your classes are one-to-one, at least during the earlier levels, so you get really personalised tuition. We find that students learn more quickly when they study at their own pace with the full attention of the teacher. However, there is the option if you prefer online group classes
Time a 2 or 4 hours-week, self-paced online Spanish course. Just it is depending you. You’re welcome to study how many weeks you want, we have the right course for your level and time required.
Course requirements No prior knowledge of Spanish is necessary! If you have some prior knowledge we will give you a placement test. This ensures you start at the right level for you .
Certificate At the end of the course you will receive a online certificate of completion stating which level you achieved.
|BEGINNER’S LEVEL (20 HOURS)|
- Diferencia “Estar y Haber”
- Diferencia Frase y Oración
- Articulo, sustantivo, adjetivo
- Pronombres Preposicionales
- Verbos regulares en presente del Indicativo
- Verbos irregulares en presente del Indicativo
At this level you’ll have your first contact with the Spanish language. From the first day you’ll learn to deal with everyday situations like shopping and eating out. You’ll be learn how to take part in simple conversations at home and in hotels, and you’ll learn how to greet and introduce people. The aim of this level is to give you the confidence to start communicating in Spanish and using some of the most common structures.
|BASIC LEVEL (20 HOURS)|
- Diferencia entre “Tener y Tener que” / Expresiones
- Verbos Reflexivos. Cambios
- Verbos regulares en Pretérito Simple del Indicativo
- Verbos irregulares en Pretérito Simple del Indicativo
Having completed this level, you will be able to use the present tense correctly, and also you will have begun to use the past simple (one of the most important and most used tenses). You will be becoming more fluent in simple conversations. You will increase your vocabulary, not only through studying everyday situations, but also through learning about news and current affairs.
|PRE-INTERMEDIATE (20 HOURS)|
- Conjunciones coordinantes
- Diferencia entre el Pretérito Simple y el Imperfecto del Indicativo
- Pretérito Imperfecto del Indicativo
On completion of this level, you will be able to give detailed descriptions using the past simple and past imperfect tenses – quite an achievement, as this is one of the most difficult areas in the Spanish language!
|INTERMEDIATE LEVEL (15 HOURS)|
- Ser impersonal y “estar de”
- Pretéritos Perfecto y Pluscuamperfecto del Indicativo
- Diferencia entre el Pretérito Simple y el Pretérito Perfecto del Indicativo
- Futuro Simple del Indicativo
By the end of this level you will have covered 50% of the main areas of the Spanish language. You should now find you have no problems dealing with everyday actitivities such as using banks, shopping, family get-togethers and other social events. You’ll probably enjoy these situations even more, because you will be more fluent. You will also have increased your vocabulary and improved your writing and reading skills through the diverse topics you’ll have covered in class. At this level you will read interesting texts in each class.